100% of membership dollars support Applegate Valley Business Network activities
Cost: $50/ year - 2022 Business Network Memberships available NOW!
Your Applegate Valley Business Network Charter Membership includes:
- Access to Technical Support Funding for businesses through Business Oregon Grant
- Admission to 2022 Applegate Valley Business Network meetings and events
- Directory listing in Applegate Valley Connect
- Display business flyers at AGA office
- Free printing at our office- up to 100 black and white and 25 color/year
- Discounts on Applegate Valley sweatshirts for resale at your business
- Use of Applegate Valley Made/Grown labels
- Access to all Applegate Valley logos
- One-on-one support from Network Manager
- Access to trainings, workshops and resources from our partners
We’d love for you to join A Greater Applegate to meet with local business owners like you to connect and learn about resources and opportunities. Together, we’ll share and take action as we discover ways we can all support each other in building a stronger Applegate Valley economy.
This growing effort is in response to the Applegate Valley Community Vitality Roadmap which prioritized ways to support and grow local businesses with support from The Ford Family Foundation, Business Oregon and the USDA.
Some ideas we have heard and executed are:
- Create and launch a “buy local” campaign
- Explore cooperative marketing ventures like themed events, a local makers’ market
- Strengthen connection of local Artisans to local events
- Develop a Destination Management plan
- Feature a rotating Applegate Businesses booth at local markets
- Create a business incubator and business support services
- Identify and establish vertical integration opportunities
- Create a map of businesses in the Applegate
- “Welcome to the Applegate” signs at either end of 238
Your support builds a stronger, more connected and more economically sound community.
To learn more about A Greater Applegate: